Project Architects - that are seeking a long-term opportunity and will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of projects from beginning to end. You will be responsible for managing team members involved in the project, coordinate all construction documents including drawings and specifications, work directly with Clients and Contractors, and perform Construction Administration duties during construction of projects.
As a senior team member, Project Architect’s responsibilities, in conjunction with a Project Manager, include:
- Assist in leading team members and coordinate the work of the team through multiple phases of a project.
- Required to assist in designing and drafting plans.
- Required to take part in meetings with Clients and incorporate their needs throughout multiple phases of a project.
- Required to work with multi disciplines and coordinate all drawings/specifications.
- Provide quality assurance and technical reviews throughout multiple phase of projects.
- Required to review architectural drawings and provide technical details, red line corrections and direction on construction documents for architectural techs.
- Required to review drawings for code compliance.
- Meet with various governing agencies to review code compliance on projects.
- Required to coordinate full sets of contract documents including drawings and writing architectural specifications for bidding.
- Required to attend and conduct site meetings with Clients and Contractors.
- Required to provide Construction Administration services such as review submittals/shop drawings, put together ASI’s, review change order requests, and answer contractor questions.
- Bachelor of Architecture degree required
- Registered Architect Preferred but not required
- Minimum two years' experience working as a Project Architect or Project Manager
- Strong technical project detailing and documentation skills required.
- Experience in working directly with clients
- Experience in preparation of architectural contract documents and specifications.
- Experience in establishing project fees, budgets and schedules.
- Experience in managing project fee budgets and project schedules.