HGM Associates has an immediate opening for a full time Architectural Revit/CAD Tech.
HGM provides a full array of Commercial Architectural, Engineering, Surveying and Landscape Architectural Services to the Midlands since 1960.
* Prepare drawings from sketches, notes, details and/or verbal instructions
* Prepare set of plans including floor plans, elevations, sections, detail schedules, etc
* Prepare 3D computer models from floor plans, elevations, and sections
* Prepare presentation drawings and graphics
* Submittal Management for Projects
* Minimum two (2) year Associates Degree in engineering / drafting technology or related
* 2+ years job experience preferred
* Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office programs.
* Photoshop and/or CorelDRAW experience preferred
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
* Capable of working within a team environment
* Strong communication skills
* Highly organized and detailed orientated
* Self-starter—work under minimum supervision
* Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S. A.